Questions 1-6 – For each question, choose the correct answer.
Questions 7-13 – For each question, choose the correct answer.
7. Who enjoys being alone?
8. Who likes learning about the different ways that people live?
9. Who explores places that you cannot get to by car?
10. Who has to travel with another person?
11. Who thinks a lot about what to take with them?
12. Who spent time away from home when they were young?
13. Who explains why their transport is better than others?
17. Tom thinks the competition is important
Questions 19-24 – For each question, choose the correct answer.
Questions 25-30 – For each question, write the correct answer. Write one word for ech gap.
Questions 31 – You want your English friend, roger, to buy you some fruit and vegetables form the supermarket. Write a note to Roger.
In your note:
- ask Roger to buy you some fruit and vegetables from the supermarket
- say what fruit and vegetables you want
- say when you will give him the money
Write 25 words or more.
Write the email on your answer sheet.
Questions 32 – Look at the three pictures. Write the story shown in the pictures. Write 35 words or more.
Write the story on your answer sheet.