- Phần I : Listening: 25 phút (tương đương 1 lần nghe cho mỗi audio) - Phần II : Reading 45 phút => Tổng 70 phút A. LISTENING Part 1 : For each question in this part, you will hear four statements about a picture. When you hear the statements, you must select one statement that best describes what you see in the picture then mark the letter (A), (B), or (C) on your answer sheet.
Part 2 : You will hear a question or statement and three responses spoken in English. They will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time. Select the best response to the question or statement and mark the letter (A), (B), or (C) on your answer sheet.
1. Where most likely are the speakers?
2. What problem does the woman report?
3. What does the man say he will do?
4. Why is the woman talking to the man?
5. What does the man imply when he says, “you
were part of the logo redesign project”?
6. What does the woman decide to do?
7. Why did the man miss a call?
8. What problem does the woman mention?
9. What will the man do tomorrow?
10. What are the speakers mainly discussing?
11. What does the man ask for permission to do?
12. Why is the woman impressed?
13. Who most likely is the woman?
14. What does the man imply when he says, “I work from 9 to 6 on weekdays”?
15. What does the woman promise to do?
16. What does the woman tell the man about?
17. Look at the graphic. Which exit will the man go to?
18. What will the woman ask Ms. Rice about?
19. Who most likely is the man?
20. Look at the graphic. Where does the woman want to put a bench?
21. What does the woman say about the bench?
1. Where most likely is the announcement being made?
2. What does the speaker tell the listeners?
3. According to the speaker, what should the listeners avoid doing?
4. What is the speaker calling about?
5. What does the speaker ask the listener to do?
6. What does the speaker most likely mean when she says, “Steve hasn’t taken a day off in months”?
7. What is the purpose of the speech?
8. What was a team’s goal in designing a container?
9. What does the speaker mention as a source of inspiration?
10. What has just taken place?
11. What does the speaker mean when he says “we have a social media account”?
12. According to the speaker, what is special about next week’s episode?
13. What kind of company do the listeners work for?
14. What did the company do last year?
15. Look at the graphic. What category does the speaker want to talk about next?
Part 5: A word or phrase is missing in each of the sentences below. Four answer choices are given below each sentence. Select the best answer to complete the sentence. Then mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D).
1. Mr. Oh received the Silva Architectural Award for his ------- design for the Collins Building.
2. Ms. Ulrick has ------- transitioned into her new role of Director of Communications.
3. Painter Zachary Waters says he was ------- to grow up close to several major art
4. The property owner must be notified ------- any renovation work can begin.
5. None of the applicants met all of our ------- for the position.
6. To minimize potential data loss, the company network is backed up ------- 24
7. The ------- of paper currency in most countries now involves special security
8. Even if the problem seems simple, attempting to repair your air conditioning
unit yourself is not -------.
9. ------- a dedicated graphic designer has been added to the staff, Eric will have more time for higher-level branding work.
10. Winterly Football Club hired Matteo Rossi as its manager because of his ------- for effective recruiting of new players.
11. Media usage statistics show that people under the age of 45 are ------- less likely to subscribe to print publications.
12. Labeling Machine 1 is ------- in need of replacement, so money should be budgeted for this purpose.
13. Brant Motors’ southern division has struggled to provide sufficient customer support to all parts of its ------- territory.
14. The purpose of the upcoming project meeting is to make sure that the goals of all of the stakeholders
15. Jamal has confirmed that the roads on the driving route are sturdy ------- to handle the enormous weight of the truck.
Part 6: Read the texts that follow. A word, phrase, or sentence is missing in parts of each text. Four answer choices for each question are given below the text. Select the best answer to complete the text. Then mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) Questions 1-4
Part 7 : In this part, you will read a selection of texts, such as magazine and newspaper articles, e-mails, and instant messages. Each text or set of texts is followed by several questions. Select the best answer for each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D). Questions 1-2
1. For whom are the instructions intended?
2. What is indicated about Jeongwon Toy Network?
3. At 2:42 p.m., what does Mr. Hathaway most likely mean when he writes, “I worked the closing shift yesterday”?
4. What industry do the writers most likely work in?
5. What is indicated about the Biomedical Engineer job?
6. What is NOT listed as a requirement for the position?
7. When most likely will the first interview for the position take place?
8. Why was the letter sent to Mr. Serrano?
9. What is indicated about Mr. Serrano?
10. In which of the positions marked , , , and  does the following sentence best belong?
"Please finish it as soon as possible."
11. Who most likely is Mr. Powell?
12. What do the writers NOT suggest they will do during the trade show?
13. At 2:07 p.m., what does Ms. Gray most likely mean when she writes, “I have some time tomorrow morning”?
14. What is implied about the writers’ company?
15. According to the article, how has the fashion industry changed?
16. What is EverFabric’s advantage over other textile recyclers?
17. What kind of organization does Martz Footwear have a partnership with?
18. In which of the positions marked , , , and  does the following sentence best belong?
“First, they are intended to be durable and easy to clean so that they can be used for a long time.”
19. What is mentioned about Grell Street Studio?
20. What does Grell Street Studio most likely NOT charge extra for?
21. In the e-mail, the word “chance” in paragraph 1, line 2, is closest in meaning to
22. What hourly rate does Ms. Schwartz offer to Mr. Huff?
23. What does the e-mail indicate about Mr. Huff?
24. What is true about Palm Hills Tours?
25. What did Mr. Beck most likely do on his first tour?
26. According to the e-mail, what was Mr. Beck required to do by February 1 ?
27. In the review, the word “passes” in paragraph 1, line 1, is closest in meaning to
28. Based on the review, why might Mr. Beck have preferred the Celebrity Tour?